24 January 2011

If i die tonight...

If i Die tonight..
what would i do on my LAST day??

- Just do like i used to do
i'd wake early and perform for my last PRAY...

- Get out of my homie wif the BEST dressed and HOLLA at every body...

- Get on the PHONE from A-Z
tell them that they are

My best friends
My best familys
My best teachers
My best lover...

That i ever had..

- Give my last HUG to all
i never knew...

- Wish not to see a TEARS..
push away your SORROW, just smile that i looking for...

- Back to my homie, call some of my best friends..
Have a LUNCH wif them. Yes, i would like too..

- Those who i hurt their HEART, hug you for forgiveness...

WOULD I BE FORGIVEN?

Wish me REST IN PEACE...
may Allah bless me....


If i die tonight,
i know u'll be alright...
just smile for me,
reminisce some memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment