02 June 2011

About myself


On 23/10/1992 ... Emma bte. Md. Jais has given birth to me with a sense of love to me. my name Muhammad Haziq ... he like that name because the name means "clever" .. I was not sure what she hope not expect to achieve any or not ... but I will make him proud of me someday ... I remember the beginning of life is the preschool ... Grandpa and Grandma used to take me to live with them .. these people friends who keep me at Bandar Tun Hussein Onn .. live like a prince, what I want to ... as long as all I diligently studied Huhuhuhu .. I took it a year or two .. I returned to the bosom of the family
 came the standard 1 , I school at Sungai Ramal School until standard six moved into jalan tiga, Bandar Baru Bangi ... well ... awkward and siblings and rabbit is only my friends .. because the school moved sekalikan (moved Posted SK NATIONAL JALAN TIGA) ... I want a shy person commented, was to form 2 (kat SMK J3) ... Form 3 is moving section 5, Bandar Baru Bangi time my aunt asked me tu study at home grandma, my aunty give guidance in the PMR can be straight ... ... not straight A's to know, straight B's je ... huhuhu in form 4 school ... first-class into account (4cekal) suddenly the principal asked to go to the class iof enginerring painting (4 trusts) so ... with my result that not so statisfeid ... i DECIDEd to stop studying and what is right ... finding jo is a great way ... at PWTC i become waiter supporter Hmmmm .. learning a lot of thing ... I hold my own money ...easy way ... to be independent... after that the company send me to work at PARLIAMENT  MALAYSIA.. after that,  sent to MERDEKA CAFE at UMNO Tower Kuala Lumpur neglected another kinds of people that I serve ... one day, after finished my job i'm online www.facebook.com/azique92 chat online with my sister ... I'm happy with the work center ... he told me the offer letter from KUIS ... fun at this ... after hold my own money is  perghhh has to go study ... And now, on this earth ... I go KUIS struggles as a student

No comments:

Post a Comment